Friday, January 6, 2012

Fingers Crossed

Remember how I said yesterday I was substituting in my local school system so that I was in the system when a job opened up.  Well, a job opened up. I turned in my application, and am now waiting to hear back. I've been working on a sample lesson plan I could take in to an interview. Seven years after graduating, I had completely forgotten all that was involved inwriting lesson plans, not to mention all the new rules relating to lesson plans...so basically I'm winging it. It's scary. So sadly, that's what I've been doing this week instead of any crafts. My plan is to be crafty this weekend. Fingers crossed. On both accounts.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! What grade would it be for? Even if this one doesn't work out, every application and interview you go to will give you practice for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a high school World Geography class, so theoretically 9th and 10th, but I'm sure it could be all grades. My license is for 7-12 history and geography.

    ReplyDelete