Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today

I have been sub-ing and cleaning for the last few weeks. In the last 2.5 weeks, I have worked 8 days! I am currently booked for 7 days in February, with dates scheduled in March and May! Things have been looking up in that regard.

As for crafts, I finished and sent quilts to my cousin and her beautiful new twins (boy and girl!!) and have begun crocheting another baby blanket. I have made it through about half of the stash of baby gifts I posted earlier, but have been unable to finish them due to thread issues - as in...I ran out! Must wait until pay day on the 15th to bulk up the stash. Bummer. I have also nearly completed my honeymoon scrapbook. I go to a scrapbooking group once a month, and have been working solely on the honeymoon. I am down to the last 6 two-page layouts. And we have a retreat weekend coming up!! I will be able to finish the book during that weekend hopefully!

Now all I have to do is remember to post here regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment